We are now offering free telephone and video call energy advice sessions, to support those self-isolating during the Coronavirus epidemic. If you would like to book a consultation, or are a community group supporting vulnerable people, call us on 0808 169 1779 or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To refer a client (or yourself) for telephone-based energy advice click here
You can also speak to us in Spanish – También puedes hablar con nosotros en español.
We help individuals and groups to reduce their energy bills and keep their homes warmer.
From Autumn to Spring we have run energy advice cafes in five different Boroughs across South East London.
We also provide home visits that offer energy saving advice as well as the installation of easy energy-saving measures. We can also connect clients with our other projects to access energy-saving grants and more costly home energy improvements.
We are now equipped to give advice on accessing funding to get first-time gas central heating and how to reduce water bills or have water-related arrears cleared.
There are over 20,000 households in fuel poverty in Greenwich and Lewisham. So far, Selce has given training or support to almost 4,000 individuals and homes. We’ve also helped them make over £100,000 in savings – and reduce their carbon footprint into the bargain.
Energy advice and training
- A home visit: We can offer a FREE energy advice home visit if you have a low income and high energy costs. Call 0808 169 1779 to request a home visit. Please note these consultations are currently being conducted online for the safety and welfare of our staff and clients.
- An energy cafe: We offer five energy cafes that give independent energy advice over a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Please note that our energy cafes have now ended until Winter 2020.
- Training for community groups: we can provide a workshop for your clients or service users or a one-to-one advice desk for your event. To request a workshop please email email@example.com
- Empowering Elders: this project provides champion training for 5 older people organisations in Lewisham and home visits to help their members, clients, and users to save energy and money
- DIY energy action: here you’ll find a useful list of web links that help you to save money and keep your home warmer in winter.
Book a free telephone consultation now, by calling 0808 169 1779, or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us give you the best advice, please have your most recent fuel bills to hand.
For group sessions, please email email@example.com
Our clients commented:
“Very informative and fun” “Wonderful informative session”
“Great to know how much I could save” “Marvellous. Excellent service.”
“Interesting and useful and kind and patient” “Thank you so much for your help today .. ”
Watch our short video to find out more about our pop-up energy advice cafes.
The full website menu can be found by clicking the three horizontal lines ☰ in the top right-hand corner of the page.