Greener Business in Greenwich
In 2021, SELCE was awarded funding by the Royal Borough of Greenwich to support Greenwich businesses to develop better sustainability policies, as part of a green recovery from the impact of Covid-19.
Through this programme, we support businesses across the Royal borough of Greenwich with tools, knowledge and best practice for implementing a robust sustainability strategy leading to a cleaner, greener, and healthier borough.
By joining this program as a business, you can :
• Gain a competitive advantage as more and more entities are looking for sustainability within business practices
• Manage Business Risk by increasing business preparedness for the future.
• Improve Efficiency, reduce costs by thinking more about resource management.
• Enhance access to capital & affordable insurance as investors and insurers are increasingly include climate and sustainability considerations in their evaluations.
• Grow your business & brand as market trends shift to a low-carbon and green economy.